Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle

I once heard someone say, “If you meet more than three jerks in one day, you’re one of them.” I wholeheartedly agree. That is, until I go to work. Because for eight interminable hours each day—sometimes more—I am SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES!

Now, I’m not talking about your average office offenders. Every workplace has its politics, and for the most part, they don’t bother me. What’s a little office gossip at my expense? At least I’m relevant! The inside of my break room microwave looks like a double homicide. No biggie...I’ll just order takeout.

No, my fellow underlings, I’m talking about off-the-charts craziness. Drunken benders (on company dime and time). Egregious invasions of privacy. Flagrant sexual harassment. Nutbag observations. The list goes on. Because I work with wackadoos.

I could fill three blogs with tales about the hellhole I call work, but this blog needs you! So, if you’ve ever watched your boss drink so much eggnog at the Holiday party that he falls down and knocks out a tooth (like I have), this blog is for you. Share your horror with the rest of us drones!

Waxing cubicle,
Barbie & Blanche

No comments: